Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lines!

Horizontal, vertical, diagonal, multicolor... You can use lines in so many different ways! Here are some examples of how you can use lines to create a piece of artwork. At the end of the post I added photos of my own DIY paintings. Hope you enjoy them! :)

image source


image source


image source

image source

image source

image source

image source

image source

image source

image source

image source

Below are my DIY paintings. If you would like to see how I've created them, just leave a comment and I'll explain in a future post how I've done them step by step :)

Spring warmth
 

It looks like the photos are out of focus, but in reality, the letters that are stuck to the front glass are casting a shadow and this creates a blurry, 3D effect. If you're wondering what's written on the glass, the above sentence means: Don't complain that you're going uphill when you're reaching for the top of the hill. (something close to that ;)

Erica beneath blue skies





No comments:

Post a Comment